Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bella turns 4!

Our baby turned 4! When did this happen? I must admit, I'm kinda enjoying the stage of life we are in right now. No getting up in the middle of the night, no diapers, no teething, no nursing, the list goes on.
We have a tradition I guess you would call it, in our family for birthday's. The kids can choose to have a friend birthday party and that's their gift from us, or they can have a nice gift from us and no party. Bella got both. I know, spoiled little princess. But I'm rationalizing by saying that how can she make the choice when she's never experienced a friend party? She wanted to have a party that both boys and girls would like. So we decided on a Candyland party.



                                             My friend made this awesome cake!             


                               

                             She also had a family party where she was spoiled and got a new bike


4 comments:

Team Millward

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest idea for a party! I'm gonna have to steal it. She looks so much like Hailee in the picture of her sitting on the table next to her cake! Happy Birthday Bella!

Lara

Happy Birthday Bella! I can't believe she is four either! Looks like she had a ton of fun for her birthday, and the Candyland theme was so cute!

Brant and Jana

I love that candy land party idea! You are awesome!

Tami

So Cute!! It doesn't seem that long ago you were toteing her around in her car seat at boncos! Crazy! and now I want a girl so I can do a candyland party! maybe I can talk Dustin into it!!